If you have trouble installing or starting SDL Trados 2011 because of an error called “Not Starting With Error InsufficientPrivileges -108”, don’t worry, the solution is quite simple!
The error appears because a Windows service, namely Nalpeiron is not started. Here is how to fix the issue:
– Click on Start
– Go to Execute (XP) or click on the Windows search bar (Windows Vista/7) and type “services.msc”.
– Look for a service called Nalpeiron Licensing Service.
– Double click on the services to display its Properties window.
– Change the Startup type to Automatic.
– Click on the Start button.
– Click on the OK button.
Now try to install or run SDL Trados 2011 again. The problem should be gone, and you are ready to get back to your translation work!