Are you trying to reach a broader audience with your website? Then you will probably be interested in my English to French website localization services.
I am an experienced professional French translator in the industry since 2009 and a former web developer. I am familiar with technical localization matters and can work with pretty much any file format. My services include free localization consulting, so please feel free to contact me if you need pointers to help you get started.
I will take care of all the key elements of a successful website translation:
- Keyword research/SEO: I will research the best keywords (both primary and secondary) for the French-speaking market and use them at key locations on your pages, following SEO best practices (no keyword stuffing or similar practices that may have adverse effects on your rankings). At the same time, I will write a natural-sounding copy with a varied vocabulary to ensure your localized website not only meets user expectations, but also ranks for a large range of secondary terms – the so-called long-tail keywords. A sound copy will also boost your conversion rates, so you get the best of both worlds.
- Translation in any format: Whether your website’s contents are located in a CMS or source code, I will be able to make edits directly. If you want me to work directly with HTML, PHP, Python, Ruby or other file formats, I will make sure the format is kept intact.
- Customer support: Need help to communicate with your audience? I will translate e-mail exchanges with your customers in a timely manner.
- Marketing tasks: I can also support your marketing efforts with French link building, social media activity, writing and submitting press releases, contacting media… I can also help you developing surveys and market research plans for the local market.
- Testing: Once the texts are ready, I will make sure they display well on major web browsers, ensuring there are no problems such as overflows, missing translations…
What makes my services different
Accuracy and specialization: As a freelance web professional, I am familiar with the terminology and writing style typically used in the industry. Your customers won’t get confused because of approximate translations on your website – thus no need to spend hours writing support e-mails because the translated instructions weren’t clear enough.
Quality: Studies determined that grammar and spelling mistakes can turn prospects away and give a poor image of your company, which can have long-lasting negative effects. A typo on a product page can be enough to miss a sale. I always proofread my texts and analyze them with advanced tools to ensure they are free of mistakes/inconsistencies. You will give your prospects a professional impression, leading to improved sales.
Punctuality: Timing can be crucial when it comes to putting your website out and updating it – you never want to miss the end-of-year holidays for example. This is why I always deliver promptly and answer support requests in a timely manner, so that you can get your pages out there at the perfect time, for maximized profits.
Complete services: Do you need keyword research services? Editing services for your visual text? Localization testing and validation of the localized website? I can provide all the services related to the localization process. Having a single freelance provider simplifies project management, which means more time to focus on what you do best. If you already have a French website but want to improve its SEO, I also offer copywriting and on-site optimization services to help you achieve better rankings and visibility in French SERPs.
Experience: Dozens of websites translated and optimized to this day, in various formats and covering a whole range of platforms (e-commerce sites, corporate blogs, etc.). Familiarity with web programming languages also means you won’t have headaches because someone deleted a tag or an important placeholder.
In other words, I will not only translate your website, but also take all actions necessary to ensure its success in the French-speaking markets.
To learn more about my services or ask for a quote, you can contact me by e-mail or use the form below.