Translating your products or services is a proven way to improve your global sales. Indeed, according to Common Sense Advisory, “75% of buyers will choose a product in their own language rather than one in English.”
To achieve this, you will want to work with a professional translator. Let me help you succeed on French markets with accurate and compelling translations.
Work With A Professional French Translator
I am a freelance translator and proofreader, working from English to French. Translating since 2009, I’ve first worked in a translation company for several years. I now offer my skills as a freelance localization expert.
A Methodical Approach To Translation
I follow a strict process to produce quality translations.
- Translation draft – I write a first version of the French document, following any specific instructions given. I use advanced translation software (Trados) to ensure consistency
- Manual editing & proofreading – After letting the text rest a bit (so I can check it with fresh eyes), I edit and proofread it. l go over the whole translation to check its accuracy. I also make sure it flows naturally. I then check spelling and grammar, both manually and using specialized software
- Quality assurance – Before delivery, I run my final draft through advanced tools to fix any issues left. Such solutions detect typos, grammatical errors, inconsistencies, missing numbers, etc.
- Delivery – Finally, I deliver the French translation by the agreed deadline
After delivery, I remain available for any edits and additions required. I always promptly answer such queries, so you can meet your deadlines.
Quality Comes First
Personalized service – First of all, I will learn about your product or service and prepare a glossary as well as a style guide. We also discuss your specific needs at this stage.
Reduce support e-mails – Forget about confusing translations. I use the latest dictionaries to ensure precision of every term.
Quality – Grammar, conjugation and spelling mistakes turn prospects away and give a poor image of your company. I always proofread my texts and check them with advanced tools to fix any issues. Give your prospects a professional image, and improve your sales.
Punctuality – Timing is crucial when it comes to the release of your products. I always deliver and answer support requests in time.
Localization expertise – As an industry expert, I understand every aspect of the process. I will assist you every step of the way, from file preparation to text integration. I can also handle texts in most file formats, from Office documents to InDesign files.
Experience – HPE, Microsoft, ASUS, Philips, Sharp… My clients include prestigious companies from various industries. Enjoy the same quality standards as the market leaders.
Working With A Freelance Translator Offers Many Advantages
Working with a translation agency can be tempting in terms of project management. However, hiring a professional French translator directly will benefit you in many ways:
- Lower costs – No middlemen, no agency fees. Freelance translators simply offer more competitive prices.
- Quality and consistency – With an agency, you never truly now who takes care of your text. It can result in great variations in style and tone. With a single provider, you eliminate consistency issues and client complaints.
- Quick and smooth communication – Need a quick answer? Then talk directly to the translator in charge. You will be able to convey your needs faster and easier.
Cost-Effective and Hassle-Free
Once I have the texts you need translated, simply sit back and relax. I also share articles to help you optimize the process. They cover various topics to help you reduce costs and apply best practices. Follow these tips now and make the most out of your global initiatives.
- Best practices for software localization
- 12 tips to reduce localization costs
- Internationalization checklist
Let’s Get Started!
Ready for your next translation project? Then contact me by e-mail or use the form below to learn more about my services and ask for a quote. I will answer within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your turnaround time?
- Can you accept urgent projects?
- What are your rates? Do you offer discounts?
- My budget is tight, can you help me?
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- Do you translate from French to English as well?
- Can you translate all types of content?
- What payment options do you offer?
- What do you need from me?
- Do you guarantee security and confidentiality of my data?